"Your pets are priority at TLC"
- I am a Animal Health Technologist and Hills Pet Nutritional Advocate, graduated from Red River Community College in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001.
- I grew up on a farm caring for dogs, cats, rabbits and horses. I have over 20 years experience caring for all kinds of pets from hamsters to horses and everything in between.
- I have worked with pets my whole life and truly love it. I am a kind, loving, honest and caring individual who feels that our pets deserve the best care available. That is exactly what I provide to you and your loved pets.
- My love for animals has inspired me to provide a pet sitting business which has a "home environment setting" to care for your pets while you are unable to be with them. I have never been able to leave my pets in a kenneled environment and understand that their are many people out there that feel the exact way.
- I previously worked in Veterinarian clinics as a Animal Health Technologist, so I have plenty of experience working with and taking care of pets of all kinds. Those that require medication, insulin injections etc. are all welcomed here at TLC.
- I attend accredited seminars for continuing education to stay up to date on the newest information on care for your pets.
- Licensed (city business license) and fully insured.
- Memeber of ACPSN.
- Pet First Aid/CPR trained.
- Clear criminal record check.
"Knowing that you will be leaving your pets in the care of a Animal Health Technologist will give you the assurance that your pets are in excellent hands at all times!!